We are currently seeking an experienced Investment/Credit Risk Manager to join our Risk Management Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head of Risk in managing the risk frameworks, policies and processes within the Bank ensuring that strategic, financial, investment and regulatory issues are identified, evaluated and managed.
- Assist in management of risk frameworks and policies.
- Help ensure that effective governance arrangements are maintained across the organization by assisting in preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly management information reporting to agreed timelines.
- Assist in analyzing/assessing investment proposals. Interact with internal business units to prepare credit reports.
- Monitor credit risk positions associated with private equity investments, financing, and capital markets products.
- Maintain data integrity for all names / transactions in IT systems
- Strong background in a risk environment with over 5 years post-graduation work experience in risk management field
- Holds a good degree which demonstrates analytical abilities
- Postgraduate qualification preferred but not essential
- Charted Financial Analyst Qualification (CFA)
- FRM/PRMIA – beneficial not essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a High degree of computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
We are committed to delivering excellence and innovation to our investors and we look for the same qualities in our people.FEB is a progressive bank with an ambitious growth plan. We are on a constant look out for people who are team players, have the passion to perform, can thrive in a demanding and challenging environment and guided by the highest standards of integrity.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity for a rewarding career in a highly competitive work culture where ambition and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
If you would like to be part of an environment that encourages excellence, welcomes innovation and nurtures relationships we would to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com