We are committed to delivering excellence and innovation to our investors and we look for the same qualities in our people.
FEB is a progressive bank with an ambitious growth plan. We are on a constant look out for people who are team players, have the passion to perform, can thrive in a demanding and challenging environment and guided by the highest standards of integrity.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity for a rewarding career in a highly competitive work culture where ambition and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
If you would like to be part of an environment that encourages excellence, welcomes innovation and nurtures relationships we would to hear from you.
Executive Secretary to the CEO
- Maintain the CEO’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings etc
- Receive and screen telephone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (emails, letters etc)
- Make travel and hotel arrangements for the CEO and executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor an adequate inventory of office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost effective orders
- Maintain CEO’s Office correspondence, files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality
- Prepare expense reports for the CEO
- Assist other management executives and staff in setting up meetings, correspondence and performing other secretarial duties
- Assist the CEO with all other personal requirements
- Manage and coordinate with 6 office support staff for completion of daily tasks
- Drafts memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the CEO’s Office and other department heads and managers
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com