ABOUT FEB AQAR
FEB AQAR was established in 2016 as the wholly-owned Real Estate subsidiary of First Energy Bank B.S.C.(c). Its offices are located in Bahrain Financial Harbour West Tower.
FEB AQAR is the real estate and property development arm of FEB; its mission includes:
- The development of a mixed use tower that will also be the FEB headquarters located at the Bahrain Financial Harbour.
- Providing technical engineering, consultation and support in all FEB real estate business activities.
- Providing facility and property management to all FEB owned properties.
- Exploring investments in new sustainable and green technologies related to real estate sector.
Since its establishment, FEB AQAR has created several real estate and property investment proposals that are currently under study for implementation in the near future.
FEB AQAR aspires to play a central leading role in the real estate sector in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
A 27 storey mixed use development located in the Bahrain Financial Harbour on a land of 3,621sqm that includes:
- Lower basement containing a services floor for the tower.
- Leasable retail space on the upper ground floor.
- 9 levels of parking starting from basement, lower ground, upper ground, mezzanine and 5 upper floors.
- 10 floors of office spaces.
- 12 floors of residential apartments and penthouses
- Recreational floor including gym, spa, swimming pool and banquet hall.
The construction of foundation works for the tower has already been completed with the main work set to start in February 2019 and expected to be completed by February 2021.