Mohamed Shukri Ghanem
Mr. Mohamed Ghanem brings over 17 years of extensive experience in the regional financing market and in global energy issues including business development, project financing as well as the origination of advisory assignments relating to oil, oil field, natural gas and power generation segments.
Prior to joining First Energy Bank, Mr. Ghanem worked at Arab Banking Corporation (BSC) (“ABC”) and GED Handles G.m.b.H., Vienna.
Mr. Ghanem is a board member of the following entities:
- Chairman of MENAdrill Investment Company.
- Chairman of ADCAN Pharma LLC – UAE.
- Chairman of Medisal Pharmaceuticals Industry LLC – UAE.
- Vice Chairman of Alizz Islamic Bank – Oman, and Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Bank.
- Board member of Al Salam Bank – Bahrain, and member of Executive Committee of the Bank.
Mr. Ghanem holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business from Webster University (School of Business and Technology) in Vienna as well as an MBA from Glamorgan University.